Baby Trend

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Product Manager Interview

Ontario, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Baby Trend in March 2010.

Interview Details – I went in for the Product Manager position, the interview started 20 minutes late as I sat in the 'lobby' waiting for whomever was interviewing me. The purchasing manager and CFO showed up and spoke with me, but couldn't agree on what job I was applying for since I lacked 'graphics experience' which the job did NOT ask for. They decided there was a Sales Coordination job that would be more suitable, but I'd have to come back the next day to speak with the General Manager. The GM spent most of our one hour talking about how easy the job is and why the company is growing. I specifically asked about whether people were happy working there and what the turnover rate was like, he lied outright and said most people were happy (since he's worked there) and that in the last year one person had left for a better opportunity 'which remained to be seen'. I was given an offer that afternoon after my interview, and after I accepted the job, I found out that multiple people had come and gone from the company in the past year.

Interview Question – What did you do at your last job   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Baby Trend? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baby Trend interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Baby Trend employees and interview candidates.