BabyCenter

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accountans Payable Specialist Interview

Accountans Payable Specialist
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 10 months - interviewed at BabyCenter in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interview with two members from BabyCenter. Interview with the facility manager & financial analyst. One hour interview process. Was able to share my personally goals and skills. Very friendly, was not intimidating.

Interview Question – What do you expect and goals?   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Senior Program Manager

I applied online - interviewed at BabyCenter in January 2014.

Interview Details – I expected more from a J&J company, but alas, they are like so many other recruiters out there. Terrible! After 2 phone interviews w/their recruiters, I never got any follow up, even after I emailed to see what next steps were. Not even a "thanks but no thanks" type email.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BabyCenter in October 2010.

Interview Details – Was connected to the recruiter via an existing employee. Was asked to come in for an introduction/ informal interview. Was asked standard questions about work history, skills and background.

Interview Question – None that I can recall   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Director Product Management Interview

Director Product Management
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BabyCenter in March 2008.

Interview Details – Typical interview process. Phone interview, then 2 rounds in person interviews including the CEO

Interview Question – Biggest failure in product management?   Answer Question

Worked for BabyCenter? Contribute to the Community!