BabyCenter Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2014
Updated May 21, 2014

2.8

Senior Program Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at BabyCenter in January 2014.

I expected more from a J&J company, but alas, they are like so many other recruiters out there. Terrible! After 2 phone interviews w/their recruiters, I never got any follow up, even after I emailed to see what next steps were. Not even a "thanks but no thanks" type email.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BabyCenter in October 2010.

Was connected to the recruiter via an existing employee. Was asked to come in for an introduction/ informal interview. Was asked standard questions about work history, skills and background.

Accountans Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at BabyCenter in August 2010.

Interview with two members from BabyCenter. Interview with the facility manager & financial analyst. One hour interview process. Was able to share my personally goals and skills. Very friendly, was not intimidating.

Director Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BabyCenter in March 2008.

Typical interview process. Phone interview, then 2 rounds in person interviews including the CEO