Bacara Resort & Spa Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2015

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bacara Resort & Spa

Valet Interview

Interview

Extremely easy interview. Went there during a career fair. They took a look at me, said "you're definitely a front guy" and asked me if I had a clean driving record. Next thing I knew, the interviewer scheduled a quick meeting with the valet manager and that was that - they offered the job on the spot on the condition that the drug test and DMV records turned out ok

Bistro Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bacara Resort & Spa (Santa Barbara, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Went to a job fair, filled out an application on-site, turned in a resume, met with the hiring manager, was offered a position, took a drug test and then processed all of my documentation all at the same time. After the initial day, I was scheduled to come in next week to complete pre-employment paperwork and get fitted for my uniform. In addition to that, I was scheduled for a tour of the resort as well as an orientation.

IRD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bacara Resort & Spa (Goleta, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Very brief and to the point. Asked about my previous employment and how long I worked at each place. Asked me if I wanted to be full time or part time and then I was hired.