Back Yard Burgers

Back Yard Burgers Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Back Yard Burgers

General Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Back Yard Burgers in May 2013.

Takes forever. Have to go through several PHONE interviews with Vice President of Ops and CEO, District Manager, etc. Be sure to bring questions, and know a little about the company. They will email you your job offer and expect you to print it, sign it, and email it back to them in a timely manner.

They did nor negotiate at all. They offered me such a low salary, it was disgraceful.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Back Yard Burgers in February 2010.

They Hiring Manager talks with you and if he likes you your hired there really isnt anything past that. if they hire you then they bring out paperwork for you to fill out and they give you a shirt and a hat and tell you to buy non slip black tennis shoes and black slacks.

Interview Questions
    • Are there any hours you would be unwilling to work?   View Answer
    there is no negotiating

Cashier Interview

I went in with my application and the manager told me if I can the next day I could have the interview right then and there. I can in the next day at the time specified and the manager wasn't there. I was then given another date and I had my interview. It was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

They were very unorganized.