Bader Rutter & Associates

Updated Jul 16, 2014
Updated Jul 16, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bader Rutter & Associates

Administrative Assistant Interview

Sent over a resume, immediately got called within 2 days- had 2 onsite interviews and was offered the job a week later

Interview Questions
    • If you were on a baseball team, what would your at bat song be?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bader Rutter & Associates.

The experience could have been better had they had the courtesy to inform me the position was no longer available after weeks of correspondence and assurances I would be told one way or the other. There was even a point where I was told an offer was coming only to have all future attempts to contact them ignored once the position was no longer available. Rather unacceptable after having your references contacted and told they were "waiting approval" before an offer could be extended. When you are that far along in the hireing process an email of some kind would have been the decent thing to do.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a situation where you have struggled and how did you handle it?   Answer Question