Bader Rutter & Associates Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bader Rutter & Associates

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bader Rutter & Associates (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter who screened for appropriateness to the position. Next step was in-person interview with three individuals, including recruiters and hiring manager, as well as someone in the same type of role.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Sent over a resume, immediately got called within 2 days- had 2 onsite interviews and was offered the job a week later

Interview Questions

• If you were on a baseball team, what would your at bat song be?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bader Rutter & Associates.

Interview

The experience could have been better had they had the courtesy to inform me the position was no longer available after weeks of correspondence and assurances I would be told one way or the other. There was even a point where I was told an offer was coming only to have all future attempts to contact them ignored once the position was no longer available. Rather unacceptable after having your references contacted and told they were "waiting approval" before an offer could be extended. When you are that far along in the hireing process an email of some kind would have been the decent thing to do.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you have struggled and how did you handle it?   Answer Question