Badger Meter

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Badger Meter in September 2009.

Interview Details – Worked through a recruiter to find out information regarding the job interviewing process. Had 2 phone interviews, casual lunch interview, then formal in-person interview with 4 people (one on one). During the onsite interview, I met the other candidate who was interviewing for the same position. Took over a month to have an offer extended due to HR red tape.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 and 10 years from now.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Technical Support Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Badger Meter in November 2010.

Interview Details – There were 3 interviews that I had to go through not including the prompting I received from the recruiter. The first interview was with the hiring manger and department lead. The second was with HR and the department lead, and the last was with an HR rep to discuss what they would have to offer for me to accept.

Interview Question – None of the questions were too difficult, and nothing unexpected was really asked. I always find the, where do you see yourself in 5 years question a bit of a pain.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They actually had a 3rd interview to discuss what the offer would need to be for me to accept the position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Badger Meter? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Badger Meter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Badger Meter employees and interview candidates.