Bahai National Center Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bahai National Center

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bahai National Center.

Interview

Came on as a temp worker for 4-5 months and made a smooth transition to a full time staff member. By the time I was "interviewed" I felt at home and it felt like more of a formality than anything.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall. As stated above, it was more a formality than anything. Most questions one would have asked in a fresh interview were answered in deeds and shared work experience over the preceeding months as a temp.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bahai National Center (Evanston, IL) in July 2009.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. There were application forms that you were supposed to fill and a page to write your motivation for applying there. In addition, I was interviewed with HR person and later with the manager of the office. I was asked general questions relating to the position.

Interview Questions

Newspaper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmette, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bahai National Center (Wilmette, IL) in February 2009.

Interview

They do not trust anyone who does not believe in God, but they do not care what religion you are. Do not lie or exaggerate. They want someone who will stay for a two year commitment. Dress should be jacket & tie for men.