Baidu Interview Questions in Beijing, Beijing

Updated Mar 27, 2015

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)).

Interview

First of all, briefly introduced myself. Then, the officer asked some technical questions on python. Mainly, the questions are about the object in python. Some of such questions I cannot answer well. After that I asked the officer some questions and then free talked several minutes. That's the whole process.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in January 2015.

Interview

two rounds interviews with two PhD interviewers, one on research basis, ask me about the possible combination to Baidu's work, another is on coding skills. Questions like implementation some classes and add new functions step by step

Interview Questions

• my PhD research, possible combination to Baidu's work, basic C++ coding skills   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took one day.

1. Programming and Algorithms
    Basically the asked questions were about data-structure and algorithm such as dynamic programming.

2. Programming and Design
    Given a bad-written class,ask you how to improve it in terms of design.

3. Negotiation about working environment and salary.
    They also ask you to talk about your aspirations.

Interview Questions

• Given a set of number,concatenating them together to make the result with the largest absolute value.   Answer Question

Senior R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in February 2014.

Interview

3 interviews and each last for 1 hour. some basic coding exercise and some questions about the previous projects. if you are suitable for the JD, the interview will be quite easy. if you are not familiar with the tech that the JD says, then it will be hard.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there are too many people in this company and there will be something that all the big companies have. so make sure you want to go to a startup or a big company.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in April 2013.

Interview

Did two rounds of telephone interview. Each contains some basic technical questions about C++, such as virtual table or things like that, algorithm questions like in-order travel of BST, as well as a design question like large scale file system. It's a little bit difficult for me to came with ideas about this kind of questions. So it did not went well for me. Hope it would be better next time.

Interview Questions

• large scale file system design   1 Answer

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)).

Interview

3 rounds of interview with HR, then line manager, and then skip level manager. I've been asked for some very junior questions and then interviewer start to introduce company culture to me.

Interview Questions

• What's the successful factor of Sina Weibo ( the twitter clone)   Answer Question

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2012.

Interview

4-5 interviews, including with paper test, group test, 1 on 1 interview with recruiter or staffing manager, and at last with your direct report manager. sometimes, there will be a peer interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in March 2012.

Interview

3 one to one interviews in hotel, most coding and algorithms interview.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in September 2011.

Interview

a nice HR directly talk to me , about my intern experience and professional skills,then ask me about some questions,that is easy and relaxable.the second interview is to meet the HRD,talks much more about my life experience and personalities,felt a little stressful and nervous,but still ok.

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in July 2011.

Interview

- phone interview.
    - IQ and algo questions could be found in the book ChengXuYuanMianShiBaoDian (The Bible for Programmer Interviewing, in Chinese)
    - please be familiar with your resume -- because my resume has some projects relating to the DB testing, questions asked by the interviewer includes "what is indexing", "please explain what is B+ tree", "what are the characteristics of AVL tree"

Interview Questions

• what are the characteristics of AVL tree   Answer Question
    • please find the number appears twice in an array without using additional storage unit   1 Answer