Baidu Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 11, 2014
25 interviews

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Baidu.

they have asked many algorithm questions like linked list, tree, graph, sort and distributed system like hadoop, mapreduce.

Software Engineer Interview

3 round interview. Ask the knowledge about OOP, Linux Kernel and your projects. The total interviews are easy. Calculate how many ways can reach the point (m,n), you can just go straight or turn right. You can answer it by DP or using the combination formula. Still wait for the result

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baidu in October 2010.

campus recruitment with 1 paper-test and 3-round on-site interview

no negotiation needed

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Baidu.

3 rounds of interview with HR, then line manager, and then skip level manager. I've been asked for some very junior questions and then interviewer start to introduce company culture to me.

Interview Questions
    • What's the successful factor of Sina Weibo ( the twitter clone)   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Baidu.

phone interview
    I wasn't prepared enough for the interview. I was expecting questions on algorithms and data structures. Instead, I was asked questions on the details of the Android SDK.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Baidu in January 2011.

Reivew the basic info, -> , examination -> face-to-face talking -> decision

Interview Questions
    • The basic C struct in high-performance program is the most important. Most of the question come from the book about data structure and algorithm.   View Answer

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Baidu in July 2011.

- phone interview.
    - IQ and algo questions could be found in the book ChengXuYuanMianShiBaoDian (The Bible for Programmer Interviewing, in Chinese)
    - please be familiar with your resume -- because my resume has some projects relating to the DB testing, questions asked by the interviewer includes "what is indexing", "please explain what is B+ tree", "what are the characteristics of AVL tree"

Interview Questions
    • what are the characteristics of AVL tree   Answer Question
    • please find the number appears twice in an array without using additional storage unit   View Answer

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Baidu in January 2011.

first is telephone interview, they would ask a few easy questions. then on-site interview, talking about the job and what this position's responsibility is.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think of what a specialist of human resources should do?   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer In Test Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Baidu in June 2011.

The recruiter contacted me in advance. On the scheduled day, an Engineer called me. He first asked some basic concept questions about C/C++. Then asked how to find out the how many different numbers are in an unsorted array. After that he asked me something about networking—sliding window in TCP. Finally, he asked me something about testing.

Interview Questions
    • find out the how many different numbers are occurred in an unsorted array   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Baidu in May 2010.

they asked several algorithm question on word segment, searching in big file, and KV system design.

Interview Questions
    • design an kv system for 100TB storage and 100M access/day?   View Answer
    • how to select the intersection of two huge text file, one line for one item.   View Answer