Baidu

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Baidu in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewer asked me about how to find the big/little endian of your system.

Interview Question – Two sorted array, find their intersection, write exact code   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Baidu in July 2009.

Interview Details – There are four interviews in an afternoon. The first interview asks me some simple technique questions. Very easy. Then the second interviewers ask several pobabilistic problems. One question is estimating the running time of shuffling an array. Then the last interviewer just talks with me about my research experiences. Finally I got the offer at last.

Interview Question – Describe an algorithm to shuffle an array   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response