Bain Capital

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bain Capital.

Interview Details – Second interview was coordinated a month after the first so the timing is dependent on finding the right candidate.

Interview Question – General questions were answered and nothing out of the typical administrative questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Worked with a recruiter so little negotiation was done.

Executive Assistant
Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bain Capital in December 2010.

Interview Details – They are very quick in the hiring process when they decide you're a good fit. Two interviews, one with HR manager and another with team lead. Typical interview. Team lead was an awkward conversationalist.

Interview Question – Nothing really, pretty standard interview.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bain Capital in December 2009.

Interview Details – On first round interview I met with 2 Managing Directors and Office Manager. The interviews were pretty basic, mostly run through your resume and some personality questions. They asked me if I has any questions and I asked what their take on company culture was and what their ideal assistant would be like. I was with each person for about a half hour. On the second round I met with an HR manager who had flown in from ther HQ in Boston to meet with me. Again, very basic conversation about my resume etc...I got my offer within a week after checking my references.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – My headhunter negotiated for me. I was very happy with the package offered.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bain Capital

Worked for Bain Capital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bain Capital Executive Assistant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bain Capital employees and interview candidates.