Bain Capital Executive Assistant Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bain Capital.

Second interview was coordinated a month after the first so the timing is dependent on finding the right candidate.

Interview Questions
  • General questions were answered and nothing out of the typical administrative questions.   Answer Question
Worked with a recruiter so little negotiation was done.

Other Interview Reviews for Bain Capital

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bain Capital in December 2010.

They are very quick in the hiring process when they decide you're a good fit. Two interviews, one with HR manager and another with team lead. Typical interview. Team lead was an awkward conversationalist.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bain Capital in December 2009.

On first round interview I met with 2 Managing Directors and Office Manager. The interviews were pretty basic, mostly run through your resume and some personality questions. They asked me if I has any questions and I asked what their take on company culture was and what their ideal assistant would be like. I was with each person for about a half hour. On the second round I met with an HR manager who had flown in from ther HQ in Boston to meet with me. Again, very basic conversation about my resume etc...I got my offer within a week after checking my references.

Interview Questions
    My headhunter negotiated for me. I was very happy with the package offered.