Bain & Company AC Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

AC Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Bain & Company in October 2012.

applied on campus.
on campus interviews: two 30 minute interviews with SAC and Consultant. 5% personal questions 95% case.
final round immediately after (1-2 days): two 45 min interviews with managers. much larger focus on fit, but still need to nail the cases.

important note on final round: acing the case doesn't guarantee you an offer. you need to ace the case and show them you're well spoken, presentable, and a person they want to manage/be around.

don't panic if you get stuck on the case. they want to see if you can keep your cool and think your way through a tough problem.

Interview Questions
  • rapid fire mental math questions with a lot of trailing zeros.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bain & Company

AC Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Bain & Company in September 2011.

I was given Only basic CV questions or background analysis. In addition there was much time to ask any curiosities about the position. Very open and friendly environment and people. Really no need to worry. the interview took about 30 minutes and I was interacting with HR staff. Hope this helps

AC Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bain & Company in December 2010.

The first round was a set of two interviews that were pretty easy. Each one had a small 2 minute fit portion and then a 20 minute case. The cases were pretty normal, just market sizing and evaluating potential business options. Second round was the same, but there were three 1 hour interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What is the market size for this nutritional beverage?   Answer Question

AC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bain & Company in November 2010.

My first two interviews were through video conference, since my University is halfway around the world from the office I applied to. After passing that round, I was flown to the office site, where I had two case studies for the 2nd round. I passed these, and was invited back in the afternoon for another case study, then an interview in the firm's second language. I think I did well but there were better candidates than me. Bonus points for knowing why Bain specifically and not McK etc. The interviewers were extremely friendly, and the recruiter too.

Interview Questions
    • Please walk me through your resume -- everyone asked this. Be ready with a great story for each point.   Answer Question

Worked for Bain & Company? Contribute to the Community!