Bain & Company Associate Consultant Internship Interview Questions

4.0

Associate Consultant Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bain & Company.

Interview

Went through OCR. 2 x 1:1 case interviews with one or two fit questions with each interviewer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bain & Company

Associate Consultant Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bain & Company (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

First round interviews consisted of 2 thirty-minute in-person case interviews, back to back. Followed the typical format of case interviews, so I knew exactly what to prepare for and expect, but at the same time had no idea what specific questions I would be answering. Definitely a hard interview, but the people were nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume?   Answer Question
    • PharmaCo's sales have stagnated, why and how do we fix it?   Answer Question