Bain & Company BEL Program Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bain & Company (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

My process consisted of two steps. The first was the application. Since I come from a non target school, I was directly emailed the application. It consisted mostly of a resume and cover letter. The actual interview involved 2 30 minute interviews on the same day. Both interviews had the same format. They would spend about 5 to 10 minutes going over fit questions and then we would spend the remainder of the time working on a market sizing question.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about estimating the revenue for an amusement park.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bain & Company

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bain & Company (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

There were two 30 minute interviews. During the first, I was asked a business problem-solving question. The second was more of a character interview to see if I was a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Help me estimate how many car dealerships there are in the United States.   Answer Question

BEL Program Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bain & Company in May 2011.

Interview

quick turna-around. app submitted, 3 days later, invited to interview in 2 days time. next day after the interview, called with an offer

Interview Questions

• The casino is losing money from it's food operations. help me figure out how to make it turn a profit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

nothing