Bain & Company Help Desk Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bain & Company.

Submitted app via LinkedIn. Was contacted by recruiter within a few weeks. After a normal telephone interview, was invited to the local office to participate in an in-person interview. First met with the HR recruiter I had the tele interview with. Then had 4 separate interviews with different members of helpdesk team. Each took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bain & Company

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Bain & Company in May 2011.

Two interviewers; supervisor and manager, one by one interivew. Interview was very straightforward and professional. Basic questions about customer service and problem-solving skills. My background experience is in web development and knew that I was over-qualified for the job, however they chose to continue their search without an exact reasoning. Some questions: why baine? what do you look for in a supervisor? give me a situation where you went above and beyond. explain the steps to troubleshoot a user with no internet connection. what is a team to you? what is your ideal working environment?

Interview Questions
    • give me a situation where you had an issue with a team member and what were the steps you took to resolve it?   Answer Question

Worked for Bain & Company? Contribute to the Community!