Bain & Company Human Resources Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bain & Company (Boston, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me about my online application and asked to schedule an initial phone call regarding my background and experience. She asked me questions about my past employment, why I was looking for a new job, why Bain/ this role in particular. A few days later, I had my first round of interviews with four different members of the team, who asked me a mix of situational questions and behavioral questions: what were my biggest strengths/ weaknesses, why am I excited about this role, where do I see myself in 5 years, etc. A couple of weeks after, I came into the office a second time for another round of interviews. I met three different individuals on the HR team and had a similar array of questions. Everyone was welcoming and very honest with me about the responsibilities and culture.

Interview Questions