Bain & Company

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bain & Company in October 2009.

Interview Details – I had two phone screenings and several 1-on-1 interviews on site. The questions asked closely matched the skills needed as described in the job posting on the website. They wanted a fair bit of detail in my responses. There were standard questions to assess if I had the skills and my experience with similar types of work, as well as some problem-solving questions. There weren't really any surprises.

Be familiar with the details of the work you have done and prepare some specific examples you can refer to throughout the interview.

Interview Question – What aspects of this job are you least excited about?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bain & Company

Worked for Bain & Company? Contribute to the Community!

Bain & Company Videos

Bain & Company – Why Work for Us?

At Bain, we help the world's top leaders solve their toughest challenges. Our work fuels the growth of many industries and positively impacts countless lives. So we select only the most exceptional colleagues with an… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bain & Company Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bain & Company employees and interview candidates.