Bain & Company

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bain & Company in October 2009.

Interview Details – I had two phone screenings and several 1-on-1 interviews on site. The questions asked closely matched the skills needed as described in the job posting on the website. They wanted a fair bit of detail in my responses. There were standard questions to assess if I had the skills and my experience with similar types of work, as well as some problem-solving questions. There weren't really any surprises.

Be familiar with the details of the work you have done and prepare some specific examples you can refer to throughout the interview.

Interview Question – What aspects of this job are you least excited about?   Answer Question

Worked for Bain & Company? Contribute to the Community!