Bain & Company Intern Consultant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bain & Company in January 2013.

It took about 2 weeks, and I applied through my campus recruiting center.

Everyone was SO nice! Although I did not get the position, I can say that it was an A+ experience. The people interviewing seem to care about making you feel comfortable.

I had a standard case interview, with two different individuals. One called me, that same day, and explained why I would not be progressing to the second round. He was kind, but frank. I appreciated it.

Interview Questions
  • "What is something that you are very proud of, but it is not on your resume?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bain & Company

Intern Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bain & Company in September 2011.

Firstly, you'll have to take a GMAT test. Then, there's a group dynamic. Last of all, an interview. Everyone who took the first test thought they were very hard and the tests that the company provided at its website were so much easier! I haven’t started working at Bain and I’m looking forward to meet my team, colleagues and so on. Another thing: you’ll have to apply online and also send your curriculum vitae to them by the online application, never by email, because this is the only way they’d accept it. The overall image of the company is very good and work should be challenging.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negociate salary.

Worked for Bain & Company? Contribute to the Community!