Bain & Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Analyst Interview

Junior Analyst
New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Bain & Company in September 2013.

Interview Details – there are 3 rounds to the process-please prepare guessestimate questions before going into the interview.
First is the general aptitude then there is a debate round and finally there is the interview.

Interview Question – what is the market size of the curtain industry in india   Answer Question

Junior Analyst Interview

Junior Analyst
Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bain & Company in December 2010.

Interview Details – After submitting my resume online, I was invited to the offices for the standard consulting interviews (case-driven). The process consists of 3 rounds, with 2 interviews per round.

The interviewers are consultants themselves, no HR-people. The further you get, the more senior they are.
The first interview and case went wel, but I got stuck in my second case. I must say that the second interviewer was way less helpful, and actually confused me more than he helped me.

So there is an important subjective part to the recruitment process...

Interview Question – The first business cases was about a clothing company trying to improve its bottom line.   Answer Question

Worked for Bain & Company? Contribute to the Community!