Bain & Company Junior Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New Delhi (India)
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Bain & Company in September 2013.

there are 3 rounds to the process-please prepare guessestimate questions before going into the interview.
First is the general aptitude then there is a debate round and finally there is the interview.

Interview Questions
  • what is the market size of the curtain industry in india   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bain & Company

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bain & Company in December 2010.

After submitting my resume online, I was invited to the offices for the standard consulting interviews (case-driven). The process consists of 3 rounds, with 2 interviews per round.

The interviewers are consultants themselves, no HR-people. The further you get, the more senior they are.
    The first interview and case went wel, but I got stuck in my second case. I must say that the second interviewer was way less helpful, and actually confused me more than he helped me.

So there is an important subjective part to the recruitment process...

Interview Questions
    • The first business cases was about a clothing company trying to improve its bottom line.   Answer Question

Worked for Bain & Company? Contribute to the Community!