Bain & Company Junior Information Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Junior Information Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bain & Company.

long process.. they try to get to knw you you welll.. lasted for 2 days.. took us out for lunch on both the days... extremely friendly

Interview Questions
  • no technical questions as such.. they just try to knw you and ur mindset   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bain & Company

Junior Information Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Bain & Company in December 2011.

I was very nervous at the beginning, but they do their best to make you feel comfortable. First round interviews consisted of about 5 min talking about my resumé in English, and then we procceeded to the case question. Bain is known for its mostly quantitative case questions, and so they were. For both cases, the interviewer asked "qualitatively speaking, what do you think we should examine first to get to the root of the problem?". After that, came the numerical questions. One was a market sizing one, featuring a very difficult geometrical interpretation of a hypothetical age structure diagram (even though I have an Engineering background). I got dismissed at the very first round.

Interview Questions

Worked for Bain & Company? Contribute to the Community!