Bain & Company Manager Assistant Interview Questions

2.7

Manager Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Bain & Company.

Interview

Interview was very standard, had me fill out paper application upon arrival. Interview was extremely short. Went over resume and job description, discussed previous roles. Interviewer asked case hypotheticals. Interview was set up through hiring agency so communication was minimal.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bain & Company

Manager Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bain & Company in February 2014.

Interview

First interview was 1.5 hours: met with HR Manager, person whose job I would be filling, and another current Manager Assistant. VERY positive and pleasant experience. Comfortable atmosphere with genuine and enthusiastic people. I knew this was where I wanted to work after the first interview. Second/final interview was 1.5 hours: met with 2 Managers and the HR Manager.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions based on scenarios you would face in the role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bain & Company (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interviewed with supervisor, other girls in position that I was interviewing for and also the managers I would be supporting. I believe it probably took 2-3 weeks total for interviewing process to be completed. Very friendly people make it a comfortable interview.

Manager Assistant Interview

Interview

Was given this interview through a staffing agency. Interviewed with HR manager, managers themselves, and other MAs. Straightforward. Asked a lot about experience and how it would transfer to this company. Company cares about its culture and getting the right fit. Personality is important. They want you to really know about what they do as a business.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. Was pushed for more on difficult situational questions.   Answer Question