Bain & Company

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Assistant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bain & Company in February 2014.

Interview Details – First interview was 1.5 hours: met with HR Manager, person whose job I would be filling, and another current Manager Assistant. VERY positive and pleasant experience. Comfortable atmosphere with genuine and enthusiastic people. I knew this was where I wanted to work after the first interview. Second/final interview was 1.5 hours: met with 2 Managers and the HR Manager.

Interview Question – Behavioral questions based on scenarios you would face in the role.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bain & Company.

Interview Details – Interviewed with supervisor, other girls in position that I was interviewing for and also the managers I would be supporting. I believe it probably took 2-3 weeks total for interviewing process to be completed. Very friendly people make it a comfortable interview.

Interview Question – All questions were standard for a support role.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Bain & Company

Interview Details – Was given this interview through a staffing agency. Interviewed with HR manager, managers themselves, and other MAs. Straightforward. Asked a lot about experience and how it would transfer to this company. Company cares about its culture and getting the right fit. Personality is important. They want you to really know about what they do as a business.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions. Was pushed for more on difficult situational questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Bain & Company? Contribute to the Community!