Bain & Company PTA Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

PTA Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Bain & Company in January 2011.

Internal refer. Got interview with a consultant. 30 minutes. 10 minutes asking about the resume, past experience, understanding about leadership. 20 minutes case interview. He helped me walk through a case and was mainly testing business acumen and also analytical framework and ability. I didn't prepare anything about case interview and felt I didn't do well. He was impressed by the little notebook I took out at the interview, which I felt was normal, since he was giving out so much information on the case and I had to take them down. But guess he knows I didn't prepare and would soon be off to the states for graduate school, so didn't set a high bar. He let me in finally and I worked pretty well on several projects in the end.

Interview Questions
  • What did you write about in your paper you said here? What's the impact?   Answer Question

Worked for Bain & Company? Contribute to the Community!