Bain & Company Research Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2015

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bain & Company (Seoul (South Korea)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very clear and concise questions at first such as why are you willing to be a consultant? Then he went over with the resume and asked in detail. Case Interview was not really bad, but he wanted to be really clear. He recommended not to think as what I have been studying the case interview, rather he wanted to think as realistic as possible.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bain & Company

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bain & Company (Seoul (South Korea)) in February 2014.

Interview

There are 2 rounds of interview for the spring internship position at Bain Korea. Both the first round and second round interviews were case interviews. First round case was to answer why a food processing company's revenue isn't performing well and the second round case was to guestimate sales of a local shop.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? (Need to research the company before the interview to properly answer this question)   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Interview

1. Resume screening: from what I know, HR does the screening, curtailing people who do not meet the minimum requirements but also most of the resume screening.
    2. First-round interview: at the office, asked about current events, asked me to read a piece from Times and develop a case study.
    3. Second-round interview: interviewed with three people, mostly case studies and guesstimation.