Bainbridge Business Analyst Intern Interview Questions

3.5

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bainbridge (La Jolla, CA).

Interview

Interview process is three steps: Phone interview - 30 mins In-house Interview #1 - 1 hour with Senior Analysts In-house Interview #2 - 2 hours with Director of Consulting I just finished the first In house interview and am waiting for the second.

Interview Questions

• Case study questions are always difficult, but the main point is to show the company your thought process. Whatever the question they give is, make sure your presentation shows how you thought about the questions, so they can refer back to that information.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bainbridge

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Three round interview that included several case study questions. The final interview was a presentation to the Consulting Director and several full time consultants. You can expect to receive a combination of brain teaser questions and also a business case study. You are expected to employ both primary and secondary researching in preparing for these cases.