Bainbridge Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2015

3.2

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bainbridge.

Interview

The first round was a phone interview for about 30 minutes. The first 15 minutes were general behavioral questions and the last 15 minutes was a short market sizing question. The interviewer was a little stoic but I got an email about 3 days later asking me to come in for an in-person interview where they asked me if I was uncomfortable cold-calling, etc. because a lot of the job would require calling people to collect data points.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bainbridge

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

1. Phone interview - basic questions, nothing out of the ordinary but thorough. The call was pleasant and gave a good impression of the company...
    2. I received an email indicating that they wanted me to do a "case study" and present it to employees at Bainbridge. I figured this was an "audition" of sorts, however THE AMOUNT OF WORK you have to put into the case review is ridiculous. They are extremely picky with the companies you choose to do the report on, specific financial parameters the company must have for annual revenue, privately owned, etc.
    3. Presentation when scheduled went well. Very sharp employees....

**** DUE TO THE FACT that Bainbridge CONSTANTLY has their ads up on various hiring sites, and internally appeared to have A LOT of VERY YOUNG interns (free!) working for them... I get the impression they have you do the case study as a way to get FREE research out of folks and that they most likely use these case studies as LEADS that they can use to get more business. I have a feeling they aren't hiring at all.... the office was nice, but other than the young interns, appeared completely empty. FAIR WARNING ****

Interview Questions

• Where did you find your information for your report?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Initial phone interview: Typical behavioral questions and questions about your resume

In person interview: Person who was interviewing was very friendly and questions were aimed to access how you would perform on the job. It was also an interview to see how you are as a person and how easy you are to work with

Interview Questions

• What factors do you need to consider when starting a hot dog stand business?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bainbridge.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews... your success will be based on your ability to think strategically and your ability to remain cool and collective under pressure (keep in mind, they are looking for someone who can pick up the phone, have an intelligent conversation based on limited information, and extract valuable data).

Interview Questions

• You will get a market sizing question, based on your resume's interests "i see you like tennis... how many tennis balls are in the air right now?" If you pass, you will make it to the final round where they will give you a case study 24 hours in advance and ask you to prepare a presentation (do a PPT). No major tips on the case study, go with your gut and back it up with data/justification... make sure to keep in mind the risks.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was said to be not negotiable. It was a take it or leave it... we have others.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Case studies, behaviroual interview, problem solving skills, cultural fit and professional interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Just asked me to go through my resume, no technical questions or case, seems uninterested in me. Gave me the chance to ask questions.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Had a 1:1 interview with a senior analyst. Moved on to participate in 1:1 interview with a Project Manager. Final round was a case study

Interviews consisted of going over my resume/background, a short case study, and some typical behavioral questions

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bainbridge in December 2010.

Interview

Thorough
    Detailed
    Thoughtful
    Good people, smart
    Smart and fast paced

Interview Questions

• Under confidentiality agreement.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None