Bainbridge

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bainbridge.

Phone interview with a manager. Lengthy questions about the firm and industry. Must be very well prepared.

Interview Questions
  • Name a few types of valuation methods. Talk about an industry you are knowledgeable in.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bainbridge

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bainbridge in October 2012.

Started with a standard phone interview which covered my prior experience, reasons for wanting the position, and then a better explanation of what they were looking for. At the end of the interview I was asked to come into their office for another interview. For this interview I met with two employees, who started with the usual questions asking about my background. From there we discussed specific roles I would be responsible for if selected and then I was asked how I would carry out these tasks. Throughout the interview there were also questions intended more to get to know me as a person which were easy to answer and allowed me to better connect with the two conducting the interview. Overall, it was a very straightforward experience and I left feeling very positive about the quality of the company and my desire to work there. About a week later I received an email offer for the position.

Interview Questions