Baird & Warner

Baird & Warner Interview Questions

2.0

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baird & Warner in May 2012.

Great people. Easy enough interview. More about learning who you are as a person and how well you would fit with the company than any technical questions.

Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baird & Warner in January 2012.

easy

simple

Real Estate Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Baird & Warner in August 2011.

Initial phone interview, met with hiring manager, met with couple other people for Q&A

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Baird & Warner in May 2010.

The Interview process was very laid back, the Supervisors were very nice and just asked about my previous experience. I was hired at the moment.
    The only advice I can give is to be yourself. You may be hired if you have good computer knowledge and a great friendly personality. Must be organized and able to keep a cool head, you will have a lot of request to tasks asked of you from the 40+ agents. This is not the job for you if you get stressed easily.

Interview Questions
    • nothing difficult about the questioning. But that will ask if you have used excel, publisher, word, MRED, multi-line phone and the internet.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation. the pay is 11.00 to 12.00 dollars, part-time, no benefits or sick/vacation days.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Baird & Warner in February 2008.

The people and manager seemed very nice. The office was extremely clean and well organized. The questions were very standard interview questions, what my availability was, how familiar I was with busy phone systems, if I'd ever been a receptionist before. I think they were trying to feel my personality out more than objectively judge me on how knowledgeable about real estate I was.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you applying for this position at Baird and Warner (why Baird and Warner)?   Answer Question

Took a different job

Realtor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baird & Warner.

It was 5 years ago so I don't remember details, and management has changed at least 3 times in that time so I cannot comment

Negotiate commission at this time if you have experience in the field. The company plan can only be changed on your anniversary date and it favors the company, not the agent.