Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

Interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co

Interview Details – We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in a case where the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Interview Question – We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co.

Interview Details – Interview was simple, not much of technical questions-informed about the " no time restriction attitude", two persons reporting and next level were present in the session,negotiate on the designation they offer.

Negotiation Details – Please check the designation they provide as in my exp they tend to overlook the previous experience

BDE Interview

BDE
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co in April 2014.

Interview Details – The process took 4 rounds.Rounds were easy they will test your technical and practical knowledge.

Interview Question – All questions are easy no one is difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiable.

Internship In Bancassurance Channel Interview

Internship In Bancassurance Channel

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co in June 2013.

Interview Details – the process took only a day. and general questions were asked in interview

Interview Question – will you able to sell insurance ? lol   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Associate Interview

Associate
Ghaziabad (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co in August 2013.

Interview Details – Easy Process, two steps

Interview Question – What are your future plans?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got better offer

Administration Interview

Administration
Bokāro (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co in March 2010.

Interview Details – satisfactory

Executive Interview

Executive
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co.

Interview Details – Had a good experience.

Interview Question – Questions were simple   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was smooth, they were pretty clear about the salary range that can be offered, so it was either take or leave it.

Service Engineer Interview

Service Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co.

Interview Details – good

Interview Question – not asking techinical question in interview   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – seeking for good decision

TSM Interview

TSM
Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co in January 2013.

Interview Details – at par with industrial norms

Interview Question – role clarity   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – had more than 1 offer

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Srīnagar, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co in July 2010.

Interview Details – the hiring interview was nice to conduct , it was easy and was friendly.

Interview Question – was to give the name of the customer who are hni in th   Answer Question

Worked for Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co? Contribute to the Community!