Bajaj Auto

23 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Gte Interview

Gte

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Bajaj Auto.

Interview Details – joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process.

Interview Question – justify low grades avg (7.22/10)   Answer Question

Area Manager Interview

Area Manager
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Bajaj Auto.

Interview Details – Call from recruiter.
Confirmation call from HR.

1 Personal Interview ( with Regional Office )
1 Video Conference ( with GM & HR )

Knowledge on the industry that I was working on and my ability to learn was keenly looked at.
Emphasis was made on "On-Field" experience, "Team work" and the requirement to do "hard work".

Interview Question – How can we trust you with your energy levels alone?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered a package to which I was not completely satisfied and wanted an increment.
I was then informed that the increment will be considered upon successful completion of my probation period of 6 months & that my boss will have to approve the increment.
The onus was on me to prove my worth.
I took a leap of faith.

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Raurkela (India)

I interviewed at Bajaj Auto in July 2013.

Interview Details – Written-25 aptitude,25 technical(mech)
PI-15 mins

Interview Question – Since you are interested in automobiles, then why are your internship and activities automobile related   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Assistant Marketing Manager
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bajaj Auto in October 2012.

Interview Details – Completely dependent on interview by the reporting manager, no HR interview, no declared criteria

Interview Question – Why didn't you buy a Bajaj bike?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, it was a take it or leave it offer

Graduate Engineer Trainee

Interview Details – Campus Recruitment . Standard Recruitment process - Aptitude exam and Interview. Aptitude exam contained questions from quant and mechanical topics. Interview is both technical and HR

Interview Question – Some Interview question as Describe some incident to show your passion for Motorcycles, such question tipped me off.   Answer Question

Interview Details – aptitude+technical test
personal interview

Interview Question – related to ur projects and automobiles   Answer Question

Interviewed at Bajaj Auto

Interview Details – there were two rounds : a written test of 40 min. consisting of 25 apti questions and 25 technical question and then there was the inerview in which questions related to technical part were mostly from automobiles. if u r in any sae or baha team then its an advantage.

Interview Question – why didnt you joinany formula sae or baha team   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bajaj Auto in July 2013.

Interview Question – why didnt you joinany formula sae or baha team?   Answer Question

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Bajaj Auto in July 2013.

Interview Details – First step is written round which contain 25 technical and 25 aptitude questions.Then G.D. comes,but sometimes it is scraped if eligible students are less.finally PI of HR and technical is combined.

Interview Question – They mostly ask for project work as they recruit GTE in R&D.   Answer Question

Bhopal (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Bajaj Auto in July 2012.

Interview Details – The process was a campus recruitment drive. The interview was preceded by a written test consisting of Technical+Aptitude questions in equal number. Based on the result, we were shortlisted for an interview on the same day.

The interview consisted of HR questions at first but these were few in number. The questions were mainly technical in nature. First, they asked about the summer training, and then the questions were related to theory of machines, vibrations, gear manufacturing, gear design, IC engines, & transmission systems. It was a pretty intense & detailed interview but I was well in touch with the subjects & it went quite smoothly.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions were asked as such. Mainly routine questions but with a twist.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined as I got another job offer at GAIL, a Maharatna company.

Worked for Bajaj Auto? Contribute to the Community!