Bajaj Auto Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

2.9

Gte Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Auto.

Interview

joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process.

Gte Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Auto (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

written round shortlisted 10 students.interview consisted of hr and techincal questions.hr questions simple like tell me about yourself,why bajaj auto where do u see urself in nxt five years .technical questions were tough and u need to read ur topics of choice in depth

Interview Questions

• 1.why is endurance limit less than yield stress. 2.design of piston pin 3.manufacturing processes of various ic engine parts   Answer Question

Gte Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calicut, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Auto (Calicut, Kerala (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy , just asked about the internships and extra curricular activities. The first round was a screening test consisted of 30 questions in verbal and english , 30 questions on aptitude and 30 questions fro technical. Test is mainly based o the speed with which you can mark the answer , it was not that tough but still basic subject knowledge is mandatory to crack the exam. Out of 45 , 15 where shortlisted for the interview . The interview lasted for 15 mins and asked about internships and training experience.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calicut, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bajaj Auto (Calicut, Kerala (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

online written test conducted by cocubes previous day. 90 qs 90 mins, 4 sections analytical,reasoning,english,domain test.then shortlist and then interview each 15 mins followed by final recruitment. interview was hr and technical combined.

Application

Interview

An aptitude test(Quantitative aptitude +verbal+technical+logical reasoning) was conducted and it had negative marking as well.It was followed by the interview.Interview was panel interview inclusive of both technical and human resource.Main focus was on the technical side.One need to be technically sound to crack it.

Gte Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Auto (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

as stated earlier 25 apti qs and 25 tech ques...apti were comparatively easy, time was less and there was negative marking. cutoff was around 17. i topped the paper with just 22.5 marks next was the interview. 15 shortlisted for it. interview was hassle free for me as i had valuable Formula student experience and good confidence. 4 students selected all with car team experience

Interview Questions

• none for me, HR tried to get me ask about my plans for MS   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Auto in August 2014.

Interview

Bajaj auto came for campus recuitment in our college.Firstly there was a written test (technical) . Out of 100 ,15 students were shortlisted based in it . Then 2nd round interview round(tech+hr). finally 4 students were offered the job.

Interview Questions

• they asked mainly about training and projects only. If u have done some automobile related project in your college than its a big advantage   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Auto (Mangalore (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

A test comprising two parts 'A' & 'B'. Part 'A' involved simple physics and automobile related questions and Part 'B' involved quantitative aptitude. If you clear the test cut-off, you'll be called for an interview. The interview involves HR and tech part.

GET Interview

Application

Interview

Power point presentation, Technical + aptitude test, HR and Technical Interview of approximately 30 min. They selected 14 people for the interview. Test consist of 25 aptitude and 25 technical questions. Both technical and aptitude questions were simple. Time allotted was 1 hour for the test.

Interview Questions

• Why mechanical engineering?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Auto (New Delhi (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Written then Direct Interview. Shortlisted 15 out of eligible 90. Interview was going fine. Questions merely on Internships and Projects. Your Percentage matters only 40%. Never be over confident. Try to listen out their points too. Predictable questions only.