Bajaj Auto Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 19, 2014
28 interviews

2.9

Gte Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Bajaj Auto.

joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Bajaj Auto in July 2014.

I applied through college or university and interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview Details – The first Round was Written; tested Aptitude. It was followed by a Case Study. We had about half an hour to generate our analysis/report. A discussion/interview based on the Case Study followed. Finally, we had a Technical + HR Round where we were asked some puzzles and some basic Algorithms. The Interviewer also looked at some of the projects I had undertaken as part of my course curriculum.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Bajaj Auto in August 2014.

Written then Direct Interview. Shortlisted 15 out of eligible 90. Interview was going fine. Questions merely on Internships and Projects. Your Percentage matters only 40%. Never be over confident. Try to listen out their points too. Predictable questions only.

GET Interview

Power point presentation, Technical + aptitude test, HR and Technical Interview of approximately 30 min. They selected 14 people for the interview. Test consist of 25 aptitude and 25 technical questions. Both technical and aptitude questions were simple. Time allotted was 1 hour for the test.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

A test comprising two parts 'A' & 'B'. Part 'A' involved simple physics and automobile related questions and Part 'B' involved quantitative aptitude. If you clear the test cut-off, you'll be called for an interview. The interview involves HR and tech part.

Gte Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

as stated earlier 25 apti qs and 25 tech ques...apti were comparatively easy, time was less and there was negative marking. cutoff was around 17. i topped the paper with just 22.5 marks next was the interview. 15 shortlisted for it. interview was hassle free for me as i had valuable Formula student experience and good confidence. 4 students selected all with car team experience

Interview Questions
    • none for me, HR tried to get me ask about my plans for MS   Answer Question

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Bajaj Auto.

Call from recruiter.
    Confirmation call from HR.

1 Personal Interview ( with Regional Office )
    1 Video Conference ( with GM & HR )

Knowledge on the industry that I was working on and my ability to learn was keenly looked at.
    Emphasis was made on "On-Field" experience, "Team work" and the requirement to do "hard work".

Interview Questions
    • How can we trust you with your energy levels alone?   View Answer
    I was offered a package to which I was not completely satisfied and wanted an increment.
    I was then informed that the increment will be considered upon successful completion of my probation period of 6 months & that my boss will have to approve the increment.
    The onus was on me to prove my worth.
    I took a leap of faith.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Raurkela (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Raurkela (India)

interviewed at Bajaj Auto in July 2013.

Written-25 aptitude,25 technical(mech)
    PI-15 mins

Interview Questions
    • Since you are interested in automobiles, then why are your internship and activities automobile related   Answer Question

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bajaj Auto in October 2012.

Completely dependent on interview by the reporting manager, no HR interview, no declared criteria

Interview Questions
    No negotiations, it was a take it or leave it offer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Campus Recruitment . Standard Recruitment process - Aptitude exam and Interview. Aptitude exam contained questions from quant and mechanical topics. Interview is both technical and HR

Interview Questions
    • Some Interview question as Describe some incident to show your passion for Motorcycles, such question tipped me off.   Answer Question

Worked for Bajaj Auto? Contribute to the Community!