Bajaj Auto

Bajaj Auto Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2014
Updated Nov 25, 2014

Gte Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bajaj Auto.

joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process. joined as GTE throught the college recruiting process.

Gte Interview

An aptitude test(Quantitative aptitude +verbal+technical+logical reasoning) was conducted and it had negative marking as well.It was followed by the interview.Interview was panel interview inclusive of both technical and human resource.Main focus was on the technical side.One need to be technically sound to crack it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

as stated earlier 25 apti qs and 25 tech ques...apti were comparatively easy, time was less and there was negative marking. cutoff was around 17. i topped the paper with just 22.5 marks next was the interview. 15 shortlisted for it. interview was hassle free for me as i had valuable Formula student experience and good confidence. 4 students selected all with car team experience

Interview Questions
    • none for me, HR tried to get me ask about my plans for MS   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bajaj Auto in August 2014.

A test comprising two parts 'A' & 'B'. Part 'A' involved simple physics and automobile related questions and Part 'B' involved quantitative aptitude. If you clear the test cut-off, you'll be called for an interview. The interview involves HR and tech part.

GET Interview

Power point presentation, Technical + aptitude test, HR and Technical Interview of approximately 30 min. They selected 14 people for the interview. Test consist of 25 aptitude and 25 technical questions. Both technical and aptitude questions were simple. Time allotted was 1 hour for the test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Written then Direct Interview. Shortlisted 15 out of eligible 90. Interview was going fine. Questions merely on Internships and Projects. Your Percentage matters only 40%. Never be over confident. Try to listen out their points too. Predictable questions only.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Bajaj auto came for campus recuitment in our college.Firstly there was a written test (technical) . Out of 100 ,15 students were shortlisted based in it . Then 2nd round interview round(tech+hr). finally 4 students were offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • they asked mainly about training and projects only. If u have done some automobile related project in your college than its a big advantage   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bajaj Auto in July 2014.

Bajaj Auto Ltd. had come for campus recruitment. The process consisted of three parts.
    1. The presentation
    One HR and other technical person had come from their side. In the Pre-Placement talks, they showed us their stand in the automobile sector and that they are the topmost manufacturer of three wheeler Auto in the world. They also revealed the salary we would be getting on joining as GTE/GET.
    2. The Aptitude test
    It consisted of 25 General Aptitude questions and 25 Technical questions. Cut-off was not high. Basic knowledge will get you through.
    3. The Interview
    The interview lasted for about 25-30 minutes. Both technical and HR happened simultaneously. The first question was "Tell me about yourself". While I babbled of my life , the HR was swiping on her tablet and the technical guy was staring at me , making me nervous. After I had spoken , they asked me about my projects. I had two which I explained to them. They asked me about my contribution in that project and whether the project was done independently or in a team. After that they asked some questions that popped in their heads relating to my project. Then they came on academics and asked my favourite subject to which I told Kinematics of Machines. The techincal guy asked about different types of linkages and their applications in a bike. Then he asked questions from IC engines like which combustion cycle gives more efficiency and all. Then they asked about any new technology to which I answered wrongly (actually I had to speak about Triple Spark engine for which Bajaj has a patent ). Then they asked "Why do you want to join Bajaj?" . I gave them casual answer of being an Indian company and all. They also asked about perfect steering mechanism which I explained by drawing figures. Lastly do ask atleast one question from before coming out.

Did not negotiate.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

HR and Technical were conducted at the same time Technical focussed on project only They were looking for automobile engineers as they are entering into the car industry knowledge on IC engine And various power cycle helps

Interview Questions
    • suggest a new innovative idea to reduce the drag on a car   View Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

The hiring process consisted of a 75 minute test (Technical+Aptitude) followed by an interview. The test was fairly lengthy and challenging. Interview questions were related to automobile engines and also the recent developments in the automobile industry.