Bajio Mexican Grill Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bajio Mexican Grill

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bajio Mexican Grill (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

Called and spoke with the current assistant store manager, went in for an interview for a part-time job, he hired me on the spot, and then he moved up to store manager within a couple of weeks, and then I moved up. They trained me one on one for the first few days and then let me run with it. It was not a diffifult job to learn just took sometime to learn the ropes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just compared to what I currently earned and they tried to see how close they could get to that amount.

Line Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bajio Mexican Grill (Provo, UT) in February 2012.

Interview

I went in filled out an application and was interviewed right there. The interview questions were simple and the manager was very nice. It was a great experience working there and was fairly easy but learned to multi-task under pressure, customer service, etc.

Interview Questions