Baker Atlas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Wireline Logging Field Engineer Interview

Wireline Logging Field Engineer
Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Baker Atlas.

Interview Details – Recruitment was held in my university. The first selection test was a multiple choice test of mechanics, nuclear physics, chemistry, and math. The next step was practical test of reading electronics schematic and using multimeter to check continuity and insulation. The last step was interview with the District Manager and Global Recruiter around your practical aptitude and your motivation to join the company.

Interview Question – You need to be ready with basic mechanical and electrical knowledge. And also basic nuclear physics like radioactive nuclides.   Answer Question

Field Engineer (Wireline) Interview

Field Engineer (Wireline)

The process took a day - interviewed at Baker Atlas in April 2009.

Interview Details – I barely could get that interview. But yet, I wasn't offered a job. It was the end of April, 2009. I only had two part of the interview, so I will talk about only two.
As the country where I was interviewed is not listed in the drop-down list of Baker atlas, the interview process might be carried out a bit different than in other countries. First part of the interview was just like talking about the job being offered and the persons they are looking for. However, if you can't pass the first phase of the interview, you can't proceed to the second. Just answered the questions, it was more like friendly chat. By the end of our chat, he said that I passed first part and invited me to the second part. Second part was the test (maths, physics) 2 weeks after 2nd part of the interview, he told me that I did the midlle among 7-8 people interviewed. In other words, a bit greater than mid.
After that, neither I could reach that recruiter on the phone, nor via e-mail. I think it is because of massive
''lay-offs'' in all companies. Economic downturn really influenced them.

Interview Question – Will you be able to do a physical job?   View Answer

Worked for Baker Atlas? Contribute to the Community!