Baker Concrete

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Monroe, OH

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Baker Concrete.

Interview Details – 1) 30 min. phone interview with direct report. Plowed through a full variety of questions. Questions weren't particularly difficult, just numerous and in rapid succession. 2) Onsite interview w/ direct report. Hit with an Accounting skills test while waiting in reception area for interviewer. 3) 2nd onsite interview w/ direct report and other managers.

Interview Question – "Explain a recent loss and how you handled it." Odd phrasing.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Tampa, FL

I applied in-person and interviewed at Baker Concrete.

Interview Details – Easy to get a job with them. They don't check back employment you can tell them anything and they will believe you.

Interview Question – How can you make Baker Concrete a better Company.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I got offered the same job with more pay and better benefits.

Carpenter Interview

Carpenter

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Baker Concrete.

Interview Details – I feel I was misled during the interview process when being asked to work out of town. There was talk of being flown home to visit during MY interview which pertained to the superintendent sitting in the rm. There also wasn't any info given as to how much of an increase to the cost of living there was where I was going

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself and your interests.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This is a very cutthroat employer and they don't volunteer info. I wouldn't take another offer from these guys without thoroughly researching where they wanted to send me.

Worked for Baker Concrete? Contribute to the Community!