Baker Distributing

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Territory Sales Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Baker Distributing in December 2012.

Interview Details – Started by sending an email to the regional sales manager in mid November, got a sit down interview with him in early December. It took a while for Baker to get the paper work done. I didn't actually get hired until Feb.

Interview Question – Interview was very laid back. Toughest question was what would I have done differently in my previous sales job   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Service Center Manager Interview

Service Center Manager
Birmingham, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baker Distributing in April 2011.

Interview Details – Easy but they will take anyone as their only requirement is be breathing

Negotiation Details – Very easy

Very Easy Interview

COUNTER SALES Interview

COUNTER SALES
Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Baker Distributing in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interview went really well. Talked about the position. The opportunities with the company. Showed me around the warehouse. Had interview at like 10:30am. At 12:23pm, I got a call from the temp agency offering me the job and I started the next day. :)

Negotiation Details – I got what I wanted. We will see when I go permanent.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Baker Distributing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baker Distributing interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Baker Distributing employees and interview candidates.