Baker Distributing

1.4

Warehouse Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tracy, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tracy, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baker Distributing in October 2014.

The Manager was very thorough and made me feel at ease. I feel it went very well and the job is right up my alley. I had Portfolio ready and feel confident, and that he felt at ease also.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult and question was mine to him (was), When do I start?   View Answer

Territory Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Baker Distributing in December 2012.

Started by sending an email to the regional sales manager in mid November, got a sit down interview with him in early December. It took a while for Baker to get the paper work done. I didn't actually get hired until Feb.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was very laid back. Toughest question was what would I have done differently in my previous sales job   Answer Question

COUNTER SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baker Distributing in June 2012.

Interview went really well. Talked about the position. The opportunities with the company. Showed me around the warehouse. Had interview at like 10:30am. At 12:23pm, I got a call from the temp agency offering me the job and I started the next day. :)

I got what I wanted. We will see when I go permanent.

Service Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Baker Distributing in April 2011.

Easy but they will take anyone as their only requirement is be breathing

Very easy

Warehosue Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Baker Distributing in January 2010.

there was a drug screening and a list of questions to see if you are fit for the job. If you scored correctly and were clean, then you pretty much get the job

Interview Questions
    they set the pay, and i accepted