Baker Donelson Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Donelson

Staff Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Baker Donelson (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter about the position. Shortly afterwards, I had a screening interview followed by an in-person interview with multiple teams of people. After the in-person interview with the teams of people, I had a final interview with the practice group leader.

All stages of the interview process were painless. There were no "gotcha" type questions and everyone had a great attitude. The attitudes have not changed since I started working here, so I know they were sincere.

Interview Questions

• We encounter a lot of last-minute, stressful situations. Is this something that would bother you?   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Baker Donelson (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Received a phone call within a week of having followed the instructions on the firm's website for the position posted. The hiring manager was very professional and flexible in scheduling the interview. I had one interview with two hiring managers (one for that office and one from the firm's main office). Both hiring managers were incredibly professional, knowledgeable about the firm and the culture, and detailed what would be expected of me in this position. I did not get called back for a second interview, but the hiring manager called me and politely told me they had filled the position and appreciated my time and interest. Even though I did not get the job, I was treated with respect and dignity and I believe this is representative of that firm in general.

Interview Questions

• None, if you know the job you will be able to answer the questions. They do not try to trick you or make you stumble on a point, they just want to know you can do the work the way they need it done and you will fit in with the culture of the firm.   Answer Question

Staff Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Baker Donelson (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Went through recruiter. Interview was set up quickly and I received a reply quickly

Sales/CRM Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Baker Donelson (Memphis, TN) in September 2011.

Interview

Had 3 telephone interviews with panel conference call; End result was someone closer to their headquarters due to travel costs.

Interview Questions

• How you would handle the situation of conflicting, equally important requests for work?   1 Answer

Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Baker Donelson (Memphis, TN) in June 2010.

Interview

The person doing the interview couldn’t do the job yet they were the manager of the department.

Interview Questions

• They couldn’t answer basic collections questions or what was expected from you   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered the position immediately yet couldn’t get a start date for almost 4 weeks. I kept being told they would phone me, I had to do all the calling.