Baker Donelson

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Donelson

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Baker Donelson.

Received a phone call within a week of having followed the instructions on the firm's website for the position posted. The hiring manager was very professional and flexible in scheduling the interview. I had one interview with two hiring managers (one for that office and one from the firm's main office). Both hiring managers were incredibly professional, knowledgeable about the firm and the culture, and detailed what would be expected of me in this position. I did not get called back for a second interview, but the hiring manager called me and politely told me they had filled the position and appreciated my time and interest. Even though I did not get the job, I was treated with respect and dignity and I believe this is representative of that firm in general.

Interview Questions
    • None, if you know the job you will be able to answer the questions. They do not try to trick you or make you stumble on a point, they just want to know you can do the work the way they need it done and you will fit in with the culture of the firm.   Answer Question

Staff Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baker Donelson in May 2012.

Went through recruiter. Interview was set up quickly and I received a reply quickly

Sales/CRM Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Baker Donelson in September 2011.

Had 3 telephone interviews with panel conference call; End result was someone closer to their headquarters due to travel costs.

Interview Questions
    • How you would handle the situation of conflicting, equally important requests for work?   View Answer

Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Baker Donelson in June 2010.

The person doing the interview couldn’t do the job yet they were the manager of the department.

Interview Questions
    • They couldn’t answer basic collections questions or what was expected from you   View Answer
    I was offered the position immediately yet couldn’t get a start date for almost 4 weeks. I kept being told they would phone me, I had to do all the calling.