Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants

Updated Nov 17, 2014

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants

Process Safety Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants.

Interview

Contacted me through school system. Phone interview, very casual. They talked to one another after I answered questions. They asked me a little about clubs and organizations. Seemed interested in the person that I was outside of academics. After the phone call I got a call from HR that I had gotten an offer. I asked for about a week to decide.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me anything technical. Just a couple of things on my resume.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, I just accepted

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Interview

Interviewer was extremely polite and passionate about the job. The interview itself was quite informal and laid-back. It consisted of a 15-20 minute phone interview at which point the offer was made. The questions were more behavioral and less technical.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the blue - relatively straightforward. It was a casual conversation.   Answer Question

Coop Intern Position Interview

Interview

Straightforward and mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• None. questions are based on your previous experiences   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants (San Antonio, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

I talked to representatives of the company at my university's career fair and gave them my resume. I was contacted a few weeks later and asked if I could do a telephone interview. I had the phone interview a few days later. One of the managers asked me about what I was interested in and explained to me what the company did. At the end of the phone interview he said that they would send me an offer. I got the offer in the mail and accepted it a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work here.   1 Answer

Negotiation

THe yoffered me an hourly salary which I was happy with so I Accepted it.