Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants

Relevance Date Difficulty

Coop Intern Position Interview

Coop Intern Position

Interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants

Interview Details – Straightforward and mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Question – None. questions are based on your previous experiences   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Engineering Co-Op
San Antonio, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants in January 2008.

Interview Details – I talked to representatives of the company at my university's career fair and gave them my resume. I was contacted a few weeks later and asked if I could do a telephone interview. I had the phone interview a few days later. One of the managers asked me about what I was interested in and explained to me what the company did. At the end of the phone interview he said that they would send me an offer. I got the offer in the mail and accepted it a few days later.

Interview Question – What makes you want to work here.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – THe yoffered me an hourly salary which I was happy with so I Accepted it.

Worked for Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants? Contribute to the Community!