Baker Hughes

Very Difficult Interview

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer
Broussard, LA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes in April 2012.

Interview Details – Met with Baker Hughes recruiter during college career fair. Invited to on campus info session and the next day a 1:1 interview. After several weeks I was called, information was verbally confirmed from my resume and I was asked if I was still seeking full time position. Next I was put into consideration for round 2, the Baker Hughes Experience (BHE). After almost one month I was notified via phone of my offer to attend the BHE. Needed to fly to Houston the next week. Baker Hughes flew me from California to Texas, and I met about 35 other candidates from all over US with varying engineering degrees there. After 3 days of intense interviewing and introduction to the Baker Hughes culture 4 candidates were offered positions, so very glad to be one of them!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when a co-worker did something dis-honest and how you dealt with this situation.   Answer Question
  • What type work environment and types of co-workers would be involved in your ideal work situation?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Baker Hughes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baker Hughes interview questions and advice in Broussard, LA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Baker Hughes employees and interview candidates.