Baker Hughes Interview Questions in Broussard, LA

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Broussard, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broussard, LA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes in April 2012.

Met with Baker Hughes recruiter during college career fair. Invited to on campus info session and the next day a 1:1 interview. After several weeks I was called, information was verbally confirmed from my resume and I was asked if I was still seeking full time position. Next I was put into consideration for round 2, the Baker Hughes Experience (BHE). After almost one month I was notified via phone of my offer to attend the BHE. Needed to fly to Houston the next week. Baker Hughes flew me from California to Texas, and I met about 35 other candidates from all over US with varying engineering degrees there. After 3 days of intense interviewing and introduction to the Baker Hughes culture 4 candidates were offered positions, so very glad to be one of them!

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when a co-worker did something dis-honest and how you dealt with this situation.   Answer Question
    • What type work environment and types of co-workers would be involved in your ideal work situation?   Answer Question

Worked for Baker Hughes? Contribute to the Community!