Baker Hughes
www.bakerhughes.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Baker Hughes Contracts Database Support Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Contracts Database Support Specialist Interview

Contracts Database Support Specialist
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baker Hughes in January 2012.

Interview Details – My experience started with 9 months of applying to different positions. I have a degree in Civil Engineering and applied to everything under the sun. Eventually a friend of mine who already works at Baker spoke with a co-worker and found out that there was a position opening up and spoke with the manager about me. My friend sent my resume to the manager and he was impressed. He asked me to apply on the HR site and forced the HR recruiters to give me a phone interview. I got a phone interview about a week and a half after speaking with the manager. I was contacted by BHI's recruiters a week later. BHI flew me out to Houston for a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager on a Friday. I received a call from the manager the next Monday with an offer.

Interview Question – How has your past work experience prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Hughes

Worked for Baker Hughes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baker Hughes Contracts Database Support Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Baker Hughes employees and interview candidates.