Baker Hughes Contracts Database Support Specialist Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Contracts Database Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

My experience started with 9 months of applying to different positions. I have a degree in Civil Engineering and applied to everything under the sun. Eventually a friend of mine who already works at Baker spoke with a co-worker and found out that there was a position opening up and spoke with the manager about me. My friend sent my resume to the manager and he was impressed. He asked me to apply on the HR site and forced the HR recruiters to give me a phone interview. I got a phone interview about a week and a half after speaking with the manager. I was contacted by BHI's recruiters a week later. BHI flew me out to Houston for a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager on a Friday. I received a call from the manager the next Monday with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How has your past work experience prepared you for this position?   Answer Question