Baker Hughes Engineer Internship Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Baker Hughes came for the university recruitment event. I went up and talked to them, got my first interview scheduled. Did the 1:1 interview in person the next day. Got notified that I passed the first interview within days. Then waited.

After 2 months, Got an invitation email to the video interview round. Deadline was coming up in about a week. Using their website, I did my interview and submitted. I was not allowed to retry any of my answers. Once recording begins, I could either record and move on to the next question, or close out, revisit the website, and start over from question #1. Total of 10 questions.

After another 2 months, I received an email saying I was not selected.

Throughout the whole period of 4 months, they did send me emails to remind me that I'm still being considered. I did contact them to follow-up. I didn't elaborate on reminder emails and my follow-ups to keep this review short and concise.

Interview Questions
  • What are two most interesting thing about you that you didn't mention before?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about the time you used your leadership skills to overcome difficulties?   Answer Question
  • How do you deal with using difficult computer software?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Baker Hughes

Engineer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes in November 2012.

First interview was very formal with mostly behavioral questions.
    Takes a very long time for them to inform you about making second round. Took me over 4 months.

Interview Questions
    • What is something you had to overcome in school and how does it relate to this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Baker Hughes in February 2012.

applied for intern engineering position &was calked for 30mins interview and got an invitation for baker hugges experience.i dont know what to expect from it

Engineering Internship Interview

I was interviewed at my school. The recruiter was very nice and asked my basic behavioral questions

Interview Questions
    • Say a time when you had difficulty with a teammate and how you handled it   View Answer

Worked for Baker Hughes? Contribute to the Community!