Baker Hughes Engineer Internship Interview Questions

Engineering Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

Baker Hughes came for the university recruitment event. I went up and talked to them, got my first interview scheduled. Did the 1:1 interview in person the next day. Got notified that I passed the first interview within days. Then waited.

After 2 months, Got an invitation email to the video interview round. Deadline was coming up in about a week. Using their website, I did my interview and submitted. I was not allowed to retry any of my answers. Once recording begins, I could either record and move on to the next question, or close out, revisit the website, and start over from question #1. Total of 10 questions.

After another 2 months, I received an email saying I was not selected.

Throughout the whole period of 4 months, they did send me emails to remind me that I'm still being considered. I did contact them to follow-up. I didn't elaborate on reminder emails and my follow-ups to keep this review short and concise.

Interview Questions

• What are two most interesting thing about you that you didn't mention before?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about the time you used your leadership skills to overcome difficulties?   Answer Question
  • How do you deal with using difficult computer software?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Baker Hughes

Engineer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

First interview was very formal with mostly behavioral questions.
    Takes a very long time for them to inform you about making second round. Took me over 4 months.

Interview Questions

• What is something you had to overcome in school and how does it relate to this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

applied for intern engineering position &was calked for 30mins interview and got an invitation for baker hugges experience.i dont know what to expect from it

Interview Questions

• ur best subject in school and why   2 Answers

Engineering Internship Interview

Interview

I was interviewed at my school. The recruiter was very nice and asked my basic behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Say a time when you had difficulty with a teammate and how you handled it   1 Answer