Baker Hughes Interview Questions in Indonesia

Updated Sep 5, 2014

2.9

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes in May 2014.

I was interviewed in the campus jobfair. There were two interviewer at the time, one Indonesian and one expatriate. I got the interview for about 45 minutes. Many question asking about personal life and hard skill.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult or unexpected question was when i asked about dealing with the situation that I has the responsible for.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta (Indonesia)

interviewed at Baker Hughes in May 2014.

I had interviewed by BH recruiters in my university career expo. Firstly I have to drop my CV in their stand, then on the next day the call me to come to BH stand and get interviewed.

There were 2 recruiters, a man an a woman. They were very nice and pleasant. As well as typical interview question, the told me to introduce myself, activities, hobbies, and asked me several questions like, Tell me a condition where you find a problem, a situation where you used technical understanding to solve problems, and have you ever invent something.

The result came up in a week, BH sent me an e-mail to apply formally via website and order me to do an online English test provided by Global English. It was not a hard test, just relax and reach minimum score level 5. 10 days after the online test, they told me that I've passed the test and invite me to BH experience for 2 days in Jakarta. They provide transportation and accomodation. Tomorrow I will go tho that event. Wish me luck.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied online. The process took 10 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes in January 2014.

Applied online. Got a phone and email arranging a phone interview a week later.
    Interviewed for about an hour. In the end of the interview been told that I passed the interview then I need to do the BELIT Test in the next 24 hours.
    Passed the English Test, got an email that my profile now being forwarded for review by site manager.
    10 months later, got an email and SMS for Selection Test.
    Including introduction, presentation, technical, mayan, case study for each person.
    Group discussion building a rig then presented to the assessors.

Waiting hours for the decision. Called one by one to the room then announced the result.
    The assessors are very nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied online - interviewed at Baker Hughes.

I applied online, 2 weeks later had an interview by phone with HR. The lady was very nice. The questions basically are about my personality. 2 months later received an email for Field Specialist Event Day, which is on 19 February 2014. And now I am preparing myself for this big day. Wish me luck!

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Baker Hughes in September 2013.

good interview process, they will not give you over pressure question but still testing your skills.

Interview Questions
    • they will ask you question that will determine that you're qualified or not.   View Answer
    phone and interview

Junior Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes in June 2012.

I applied online for graduate Field Engineer position, and after 4 weeks I got an invitation email to make a schedule for phone interview, and BH university recruiter call me via skype. The interview is all about my study back ground, my behavior, work experienced that I have and about subject incollege that I love, and the last about team management experienced. After the phone interview which took 58 minutes than the interviewer sent me a Global english test+ email, and I have to did the test and reach level 5 at least. If I pass the english test, at the end of may I will received an email for BHE, and I did, the BHE will be held on 19-20 June 2012 in jakarta. So right now I'm still prepare for the BHE and hopefully I can join BH at the end.

Interview Questions
    • Have you faced a problem in group or team project, what problem and how you deal with it?   Answer Question

Worked for Baker Hughes? Contribute to the Community!