Baker Hughes Interview Questions in Indonesia

Updated Aug 25, 2015

Graduate Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

I applied on the jon in September last year. Fill in the application on the BH web career. After 2 month, around mid december. I was invited to do the digital interview. The questions are pretty much the same with others listed in this web. After four weeks. I was told to write an english test by pearson english. And I got my result saying 8/10. Some websites inform that I need to reach 5/10, yet I haven't heard back again from them. I don't know when they'll reach me again, and I have no idea what's gooing on. But, still hoping to hear from them soon.

Interview Questions

Interview

i apply online in baker hughes graduate field engineer program, then a few days later, i got an email to completed a digital interview with 5 days for deadline, processed with hirevue.

Interview Questions

• the questions are about your previous experience in a project or field activities. Explain your contribution, your goal, your troubleshooting, how to solve the problem, and what learn you've got.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bandung, West Java (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Bandung, West Java (Indonesia)) in November 2014.

Interview

Digital interview is the first stage of the hiring process. I get the email notification from HireVue, the hiring partner of Baker Hughes. The interview consists of nine questions. Most of them were STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) interview questions. You need to really remember your experience and what you have done in the past, especially your leadership and technical experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time when you applied your technical skill to real problem in the work place   Answer Question

Field Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in May 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed in the campus jobfair. There were two interviewer at the time, one Indonesian and one expatriate. I got the interview for about 45 minutes. Many question asking about personal life and hard skill.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult or unexpected question was when i asked about dealing with the situation that I has the responsible for.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta (Indonesia)) in May 2014.

Interview

I had interviewed by BH recruiters in my university career expo. Firstly I have to drop my CV in their stand, then on the next day the call me to come to BH stand and get interviewed. There were 2 recruiters, a man an a woman. They were very nice and pleasant. As well as typical interview question, the told me to introduce myself, activities, hobbies, and asked me several questions like, Tell me a condition where you find a problem, a situation where you used technical understanding to solve problems, and have you ever invent something. The result came up in a week, BH sent me an e-mail to apply formally via website and order me to do an online English test provided by Global English. It was not a hard test, just relax and reach minimum score level 5. 10 days after the online test, they told me that I've passed the test and invite me to BH experience for 2 days in Jakarta. They provide transportation and accomodation. Tomorrow I will go tho that event. Wish me luck.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

I applied online, 2 weeks later had an interview by phone with HR. The lady was very nice. The questions basically are about my personality. 2 months later received an email for Field Specialist Event Day, which is on 19 February 2014. And now I am preparing myself for this big day. Wish me luck!

Interview Questions

• There's no difficult questions.   1 Answer

Field Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone and email arranging a phone interview a week later. Interviewed for about an hour. In the end of the interview been told that I passed the interview then I need to do the BELIT Test in the next 24 hours. Passed the English Test, got an email that my profile now being forwarded for review by site manager. 10 months later, got an email and SMS for Selection Test. Including introduction, presentation, technical, mayan, case study for each person. Group discussion building a rig then presented to the assessors. Waiting hours for the decision. Called one by one to the room then announced the result. The assessors are very nice.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in September 2013.

Interview

good interview process, they will not give you over pressure question but still testing your skills.

Interview Questions

• they will ask you question that will determine that you're qualified or not.   1 Answer

Negotiation

phone and interview

Wireline Logging Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

Recruitment was held in my university. The first selection test was a multiple choice test of mechanics, nuclear physics, chemistry, and math. The next step was practical test of reading electronics schematic and using multimeter to check continuity and insulation. The last step was interview with the District Manager and Global Recruiter around your practical aptitude and your motivation to join the company.

Interview Questions

• You need to be ready with basic mechanical and electrical knowledge. And also basic nuclear physics like radioactive nuclides.   Answer Question

Junior Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied online for graduate Field Engineer position, and after 4 weeks I got an invitation email to make a schedule for phone interview, and BH university recruiter call me via skype. The interview is all about my study back ground, my behavior, work experienced that I have and about subject incollege that I love, and the last about team management experienced. After the phone interview which took 58 minutes than the interviewer sent me a Global english test+ email, and I have to did the test and reach level 5 at least. If I pass the english test, at the end of may I will received an email for BHE, and I did, the BHE will be held on 19-20 June 2012 in jakarta. So right now I'm still prepare for the BHE and hopefully I can join BH at the end.

Interview Questions

• Have you faced a problem in group or team project, what problem and how you deal with it?   1 Answer