Baker Hughes

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Baker Hughes in March 2012.

Interview Details – It was very unpredictable and intense. They invited us to Houston to a nice Hotel. I would say just think of it as an experience to see whether or not the company is fit for you. With this attitude the stress reduces significantly and this is what the whole event is all about: whether or not you and the company could be a cute couple.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes in March 2011.

Interview Details – The on campus interview was the first interview and two people asked me typical behavior questions. They focus alot on teamwork, problem solving and leadership.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult person who you worked with?   View Answer
  • Why do you want to work for our company   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Hughes

Worked for Baker Hughes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baker Hughes Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Baker Hughes employees and interview candidates.