Baker Hughes Interview Questions & Reviews

535 interviews

2.9

Field Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes in May 2014.

Went thought the BH experience. The first day they had dinner and a few activities. The second day was over 12 hours of group activities and other tests. Just be social.

I took the offer

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Baker Hughes in May 2011.

two hiring interviews for all candidates with the needed qualificatoion, who went to school in the us, citizens, permanent residents, internationals, who are interested in outdoor, sometimes harsh conditions type of work, preferrably single in their twenties

Interview Questions
    • What was your best achievement in life so far   View Answer
    Give us your base salary annually and other compensations

AMO Supervisor Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Promised advancement opportunities
    Promised training for advancement roles
    I was interviewed by multiple people including an HR rep
    I was walked around the plant and show the different processes
    They were willing to answer any questions I had.

Well Planner Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baker Hughes.

I was initially introduced software that you'd be using. Then they asked standard interview questions like greatest strengths/weaknesses. I then met some other staff members and toured the office. Then I got my parking validated and the hiring manager contacted me for a second interview the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Several behavioral questions on 2nd interview about older projects.   Answer Question

Technical Position Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Claremore, OK
    Anonymous Employee in Claremore, OK

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baker Hughes.

I found the hiring process to be very formal and business-like. I was informed of the company's interest and followed-up with pre-interview questions by email. A few days later I had a phone interview with the company's recruiter and again asked the basic interview questions. I ended up getting an in-person interview and to my surprise, I was asked the same canned interview questions and was told from the beginning of the interview, they were looking for the right fit for the position. The entire process took about 2 weeks from start to finish.

Interview Questions
    • What do you like least about your job. Not a tough question, but after answering it 3 times it become a bit redundant.   Answer Question

Drilling Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mount Pleasant, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, PA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Baker Hughes in July 2014.

Prompt contact and scheduled interview by recruiter. Interview was very professional and thorough. We discussed my past experience related to the position I was interviewing for followed by a more detailed overview of the position than what was listed online. Overall, a great experience with a solid company. Currently waiting to be offered a position.

Field Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes.

I applied online and after a couple of weeks received a call to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was exhausting but was mostly general HR questions. Lots of "describe a situation where this or that happened." It was a little impersonal but that was the only complaint I had. After about 3 days I was e-mailed and told I made it past that round and I was welcome to come out for the Baker Hughes Experience. Even though I was one of quite a few people (20-30) there, it was such a great experience. The managers that would eventually hire you were there to talk about the work with them and there were several activities over the two days. All in all I thought it as a great process.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a technical problem where you solved it on your own.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Pone interview about 7 behavioral questions: 5 questions on the "tell me a time when type" base and give 3 reasons of why should we hire you. The interview was last about 35 minutes. She said at the beginning of the interview that she will not repeat a question so make sure you are ready to take note befor when the phone interview start.

Business Development Manager Interview

shortlisted more than 3 months ago for a position, still no word from the recruiter or hiring manager. When you are shortlisted you cannot be looked at for other positions.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing difficult about the first interview. All very basic questions.   Answer Question

Strategic Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Baker Hughes.

First interview was with the recruiter via a phone call. I was asked some basic behavioral, non technical interview questions related to my experience, education, etc. If shortlisted, i would then be called for an in person interview with the hiring manager. Did not make it to the second round.

Interview Questions
    • A challenging situation you faced at work and how you responded   Answer Question

Worked for Baker Hughes? Contribute to the Community!