Baker Hughes

522 candidate interviews

Intern Interview

Intern
Taman Universiti (Malaysia)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baker Hughes in April 2013.

Interview Details – I apply by submitting the resume to the third party (organizer of career carnival at my university). Two weeks later, I received call and e-mail to attend the interview. Only one interviewer come to interview me. The person actually not from HR department, but an engineer but nothing technical question had been asked. The interview took about 30 minutes

Interview Question – What have you learned during your academic studies that you can apply to real life situation   Answer Question

Field Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes in May 2014.

Interview Details – Pone interview about 7 behavioral questions: 5 questions on the "tell me a time when type" base and give 3 reasons of why should we hire you. The interview was last about 35 minutes. She said at the beginning of the interview that she will not repeat a question so make sure you are ready to take note befor when the phone interview start.

Interview Question – tell me a time when you were behind a project.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager

Interviewed at Baker Hughes

Interview Details – shortlisted more than 3 months ago for a position, still no word from the recruiter or hiring manager. When you are shortlisted you cannot be looked at for other positions.

Interview Question – There was nothing difficult about the first interview. All very basic questions.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Strategic Business Analyst Interview

Strategic Business Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview Details – First interview was with the recruiter via a phone call. I was asked some basic behavioral, non technical interview questions related to my experience, education, etc. If shortlisted, i would then be called for an in person interview with the hiring manager. Did not make it to the second round.

Interview Question – A challenging situation you faced at work and how you responded   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Baker Hughes

Interview Details – I applied online. The process took about 3-4 monthes. The phone interview was 30 minutes and about 9 questions. Basically: teamworking, problem solving, achievment, the tricky one about software knowledge

Interview Question – Why BH? Give us 3 main reasons.   View Answer

Field Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview Details – Phone interview

Greatest achievement of your life?
why you want to join BH?

Technical problems: give an example a technical problem you worked on that you had to apply your technical knowledge to, give an example of a difficult technical problem you solved, give an example of a complex technical problem in which you had no supervision

What do you do if your team has conflict and arguments?

Field Engineering Interview

Field Engineering
Luanda, Luanda (Angola)

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Baker Hughes in June 2014.

Interview Details – Well I applied online then i received feedback weeks after. I was told i would be having a phone interview with one of their agents. I chose a day and the time of the interview, they called at the exact time. The interview was jst like everybody described. Give an example of situation where i applied my technical knowledge to sokve a tech problem, give an example of a technical project i worked with no or not direct supervision, how dud i solve a conflict when working in a team. The interview was nothing of out of ordinary. Same day i git the link for the English test which i did on the spot and received the results few hours later. I was invited to the BH 2 days experience where we had to write tests, attend presentations and interact with other candidates and product lines manager. One advice to candidate: dont show any sign of fatigue as these 2 days are really long, ask as many question as you can and make sure your English is at least level 5.

Interview Question – What have you learned during your academic studies that you can apply to real life situation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straigh forward.

Interviewed at Baker Hughes

Interview Details – Website is where i applied, couple weeks later i got call to sit up a phone interview. lets say the process took 4 weeks. in the same day they emailed me a GlobalEnglish test, it was an easy test. Now I'm waiting for them to get back at me with the results.

Interview Question – complex technical problem!   Answer Question

Field Engineer Development Program, July 2014 Interview

Field Engineer Development Program, July 2014

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baker Hughes in July 2014.

Interview Details – Hi to everyone, just finished my interview for the position "Field Engineer Development Program". The interviewer was very nice, so I felt myself comfortable during the whole process.#
When I was preparing for this interview I read a lot of comments of other guys who had already done one. In one of the comment in glassdoor I saw that the questions are not anymore similar with last years. But for me they were. The interviewer asked me about following situations: leadership in a group, solving difficult problem, solving problems alone, etc. As well at the end she asked me about reasons why BH? And what personal skills I have. So I'm invited to do English test. After interview feel myself very satisfied. Will see what the future will bring. Hope my short message can be helpful. All the best for future candidates.

Supply Chain Graduate Program Interview

Supply Chain Graduate Program

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview Details – I filled out the application on the tadeo platform and they called me ome week later asking for a phone interview de following day.

They sent me an email explaining that the answers should follow the STAR method. There where about 9 questions and I had about 3 minutes for my answer

Interview Questions

Worked for Baker Hughes? Contribute to the Community!