Baker Hughes

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Interview

Supply Chain

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview Details – Hated the experience, did not allow for interaction with the executives that were present.

Interview Question – The case study   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Equipment Operator Interview

Perryton, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baker Hughes in June 2013.

Interview Details – The interviews are pretty basic, they want to know if you will stay long or you are just passing. You get to interview with two people the Supervisor and the Manager. They just ask simple questions like your driving record and your ability to do the job,

Interview Question – Nothing, just basic questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They do not negotiate

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview Details – Got a face to face interview on campus after the career fair at school.

Interview Question – All behavioral questions. Nothing too unexpected.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer

Interviewed at Baker Hughes

Interview Details – Although most interviews are either in person or on the phone, Baker Hughes has a new way of interviewing where you are asked to videotape yourself (similar to using skype) and answer the questions they had. It is an extremely awkward way to interview and is very unsettling. They asked typical questions, however you were only allowed to answer each question once.

Interview Question – They did not ask any technical questions only behavioral ones.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Accoun Coordinator II Interview

Midland, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Baker Hughes in August 2012.

Interview Details – When I took this job, it was a transfer from a position in houston. They needed people to be out there as soon as possible so it was a good opportunity to move up the ladder and i seized it when I had the chance. It was an easy interview process overall.

Interview Question – There were zero questions that were asked, no interview. I showed interest in the job, and I had spoken to the manager before. They needed help andI gave it to them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Zero negotiation. If you didn't like the offer you could take a hike.

Field Engineer I Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes in November 2013.

Interview Details – I got a call on Nov. 1 for the Field Engineer I position. It was about 30-45min interview. Some questions were : why do you want to join Baker Hughes?, what does a field engineer I do?, what other companies have you applied for?

The rest were behavioral questions which take up most of the interview, depending on how much you talk. The Human Resource representative was nice. They just want to get to know you.

Interview Questions

Buyer Interview

Buyer

Interviewed at Baker Hughes

Interview Details – First round of interviews was on college campus.

Interview Question – Give us a time when you had something difficult to do in short amount of time.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer

Interviewed at Baker Hughes

Interview Details – Not too bad. Everything that the others stated is pretty accurate.

Interview Question – BHE was quite intense. At this point it's all about YOU.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview Details – Applied online through college career website. On-campus interview.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which your work was criticized.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Houston, TX

Interview Details – Applied online, met them at career fair, went to info session. Got an email for a video interview about two months later. Heard I passed the interview one month after. Got a job offer one month after that.

Interview Question – General behavioral questions. They asked "Why Baker Hughes? What do you like about this company? Why do you want to work here? What division are you interested in?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got an excellent offer so I did not feel need to negotiate.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Hughes