Baker Hughes Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Perryton, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perryton, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baker Hughes in June 2013.

The interviews are pretty basic, they want to know if you will stay long or you are just passing. You get to interview with two people the Supervisor and the Manager. They just ask simple questions like your driving record and your ability to do the job,

They do not negotiate

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Got a face to face interview on campus after the career fair at school.

Accoun Coordinator II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Midland, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Baker Hughes in August 2012.

When I took this job, it was a transfer from a position in houston. They needed people to be out there as soon as possible so it was a good opportunity to move up the ladder and i seized it when I had the chance. It was an easy interview process overall.

Interview Questions
    • There were zero questions that were asked, no interview. I showed interest in the job, and I had spoken to the manager before. They needed help andI gave it to them.   Answer Question
    Zero negotiation. If you didn't like the offer you could take a hike.

Field Engineer Interview

Although most interviews are either in person or on the phone, Baker Hughes has a new way of interviewing where you are asked to videotape yourself (similar to using skype) and answer the questions they had. It is an extremely awkward way to interview and is very unsettling. They asked typical questions, however you were only allowed to answer each question once.

Interview Questions
    • They did not ask any technical questions only behavioral ones.   Answer Question

Field Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes in November 2013.

I got a call on Nov. 1 for the Field Engineer I position. It was about 30-45min interview. Some questions were : why do you want to join Baker Hughes?, what does a field engineer I do?, what other companies have you applied for?

The rest were behavioral questions which take up most of the interview, depending on how much you talk. The Human Resource representative was nice. They just want to get to know you.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

First round of interviews was on college campus.

Interview Questions
    • Give us a time when you had something difficult to do in short amount of time.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Applied online through college career website. On-campus interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which your work was criticized.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Applied online, met them at career fair, went to info session. Got an email for a video interview about two months later. Heard I passed the interview one month after. Got a job offer one month after that.

Interview Questions
    • General behavioral questions. They asked "Why Baker Hughes? What do you like about this company? Why do you want to work here? What division are you interested in?"   Answer Question
    I got an excellent offer so I did not feel need to negotiate.

Field Engineer Interview

Not too bad. Everything that the others stated is pretty accurate.

Interview Questions
    • BHE was quite intense. At this point it's all about YOU.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes in January 2014.

I attending BHE last week. The interview process was not different from what the others have said here. However, if you are not a white male then don't bother attending the event because you will not an offer.