Baker Hughes MWD Field Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bakersfield, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Baker Hughes in May 2011.

The first inteview was at a hiring fair where a recruiter made sure that all of the paperwork was correctly filled out and then I was sat down in a room with a number of table with the local managers of various departments. I spoke with the MWD coordinator who described the position and asked if I was interested. After I said yes, I was informed that I would be called in for a second interview. The second interview was about 2 weeks later, and was very informal and essentially was the coordinator asking that after having a chance to consider, if I was still interested. Salary was discussed, and I was informed that a formal offer would be coming shortly from corporate. The formal offer came about a week later. A complete background check was performed as well as a drug and alcohol tests. In total, from the first contact with the recruiter to the first day on the job wa about one month. The coordinators and office personel were very friendly and the entire process was very laid back and relaxed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Baker Hughes

MWD Field Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes.

The process was handled in a very profession manner with the standard drug and background tests. I am very pleased with Baker's human resources staff.

accepted offer as it stood

MWD Field Engineer Interview

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Baker Hughes in January 2009.

Initial contact was via online application; easy enough, as was the follow up phone interview, which didn't feel very official. 2:1 face-to-face interview in the office was interesting and both parties (i.e. myself and company) learned a lot about each other.
    I'd advise you make sure you know about the company and position you're applying for and make sure you make yourself appear as available and positive about the job as possible.

Interview Questions
    • How will you make yourself a valuble member of our team?   Answer Question

Worked for Baker Hughes? Contribute to the Community!