Baker Hughes Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview Questions

3.5

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online, met them at career fair, went to info session. Got an email for a video interview about two months later. Heard I passed the interview one month after. Got a job offer one month after that.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions. They asked "Why Baker Hughes? What do you like about this company? Why do you want to work here? What division are you interested in?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got an excellent offer so I did not feel need to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Baker Hughes

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied through our career website and got an interview call. Interview went ok and am supposed to wait for a couple of weeks to get the result which never happened(It's over a month now). I think baker hughes has the history of neglecting people by not even letting know the interview result to the people interviewed as this is not the first time I've learned about such an experience with baker hughes.

Interview Questions

• All were behavioral questions. A kind of a stress interview wherein the interviewer was asking questions at high frequency.   Answer Question