Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Hughes
- Field Engineer (217)
- Graduate Field Engineer (93)
- Field Engineer I (32)
- Intern (22)
- Junior Field Engineer (10)
- Field Specialist (10)
- Supply Chain (9)
- Engineering (7)
- Graduate Field Specialist (6)
- Engineering Intern (5)
- Engineer (5)
- Supply Chain Intern (5)
- Account Manager (5)
- Buyer (5)
- Reservoir Engineer (4)
- Mechanical Engineer (4)
- RDD Intern (4)
- Technical Support Engineer (3)
- MWD Field Engineer (3)
- Engineering Internship (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Software Tester (3)
- Field Engineer Intern (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- RDD Engineer (3)
- Business Development Manager (2)
- RDD Engineer II (2)
- Wireline Field Engineer (2)
- Technicus buitendienst (2)
- Geoscientist (2)
Project Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in October 2012.
Brief phone screen with a recruiter followed by an hour phone interview with the hiring manager. It was a long distance interview process, so after the phone interview they flew me in for an in-person. A verbal offer was made and the written offer 4 days after.
- We did a lot of discussing the project & challenges, but the questions didn't seem too complicated or like they were trying to trip me up. Answer Question
The HR rep handling my interview phase handled the negotiation. It moved pretty quickly and was settled within a few days.
Other Interview Reviews for Baker Hughes
Project Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in October 2011.
First, I had a phone interview with HR/recruiter. Then a technical phone interview with the hiring manager. I was called in for in house interview. Had about 6 interviews throughout the day. I received a call from the recruiter the next day after the in house interview with a verbal offer. Then, they back out of it...they kept me waiting for few weeks without notice..I learned from an insider that the job was given to someone els VERY BAD EXPERIENCE --- DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME TO INTERVIEW WITH THIS COMPANY....CHEAP.
- Why do you want to leave your current employer? Answer Question
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in October 2011.
Met HR rep at a job fair. They seemed interested but kept putting off the interview while encouraging me to keep in touch. Finally met with the hiring manager one day and the other managers the next day. Once it started, the process was very quick.
- Behavioral type questions Answer Question