Baker Hughes Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Brief phone screen with a recruiter followed by an hour phone interview with the hiring manager. It was a long distance interview process, so after the phone interview they flew me in for an in-person. A verbal offer was made and the written offer 4 days after.

Interview Questions

• We did a lot of discussing the project & challenges, but the questions didn't seem too complicated or like they were trying to trip me up.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The HR rep handling my interview phase handled the negotiation. It moved pretty quickly and was settled within a few days.

Other Interview Reviews for Baker Hughes

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview with HR/recruiter. Then a technical phone interview with the hiring manager. I was called in for in house interview. Had about 6 interviews throughout the day. I received a call from the recruiter the next day after the in house interview with a verbal offer. Then, they back out of it...they kept me waiting for few weeks without notice..I learned from an insider that the job was given to someone els VERY BAD EXPERIENCE --- DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME TO INTERVIEW WITH THIS COMPANY....CHEAP.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Met HR rep at a job fair. They seemed interested but kept putting off the interview while encouraging me to keep in touch. Finally met with the hiring manager one day and the other managers the next day. Once it started, the process was very quick.