Baker Hughes

Relevance Date Difficulty

RDD Engineer Intern Interview

RDD Engineer Intern
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview Details – First I went through an on-campus screening interview with you normal behavioral questions. Leadership seemed to be their focus. Then I was invited to the BHE event where they invite you for dinner then put you in a hotel for a night. The next morning starts very early. They require a 5 minute presentation. Try to stay on time! The presentation should include info about yourself, your background, activities, what you know about Baker Hughes and where you think you would fit. Lunch and breakfast are good time to socialize with the hiring managers and show interest in an area you like. Ex. Drilling, Completions, Artificial Lift, etc...
Next there is a group project with 45 mins to complete and present. Your basic stress, strain, electrical and design skilld nothing too fancy. In 1 week they give a reply. Over all it was a great experience

Interview Question – Design problem   View Answers (2)

RDD Engineer- Intern Interview

RDD Engineer- Intern
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Baker Hughes in March 2012.

Interview Details – Had telephonic interview and was called to onsite procurement process they call Baker Hughes experience.
telephonic was all technical and about the research I work on. Onsite was nothing like interview. We were supposed to give a presentation and then work on a group project. The managers observe you through out the process .. you have to take initiative to talk to managers.

Interview Question – You have to prepare a presentation which is told mostly after your reach there   Answer Question

Worked for Baker Hughes? Contribute to the Community!