Baker Hughes

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

RDD Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes in December 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for the summer intern in campus job fair and got a campus interview. Two months later, the HR sent me an email, asking me to Houston for a two-days Baker Hughes Experience. All the candidates were asked to give a personal presentation and did two group projects. I got the offer in the following week.

Interview Question – There were no many unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Baker Hughes in December 2011.

Interview Details – On campus interview with five questions followed by an invitation to attend the Baker Hughes Experience (BHE), a two day interview process. Gave an individual presentation in 5 min. max about yourself and your contribution to the team followed by team based problem solving tests

Interview Question – Group based problem solving activity during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Baker Hughes in March 2012.

Interview Details – Baker Hughes experience for 1 day in a hotel where you need to give presentation about yourself and then a group taskis given

Interview Question – Define yourself in 5 minutes in a ppt   Answer Question

Broken Arrow, OK

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes in November 2011.

Interview Details – I got my on campus interview by submitting my resume and sending a sincere cover letter to the HR person. I interviewed with a very nice lady and then passed the interview. I didn't know this and almost gave it up until mid-november, when I was invited to the on-site interview. Instead of the the real site, we were in Sheraton for two days. it was a project-based interview and real managers were there as the judges. Very exciting event. The offer was not provided very soon but the result was informed over the the weekend.

Interview Question – What is the most unforgettable failure and what did you learn from it?
What do you know about field engineers?
  View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Hughes

Worked for Baker Hughes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baker Hughes RDD Intern interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Baker Hughes employees and interview candidates.