Baker Hughes

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Baker Hughes in December 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and then got the phone interview a month later.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, just some behavior question   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview Details – I got this interview from applying on the website. There were about 22 of us on the day that we all met up in Houston to have the 'Baker Hughes Experience'. It was basically two days that consisted of doing a team project, a technical power point of whatever subject you picked, a packet full of questions that you solved in teams and then presented to everyone. There was no actual single one on one interview.

Interview Question – There was no interview.   Answer Question

Reservoir Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Baker Hughes in April 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online for RDS position and after 10 days I received an email informing me to schedule for a phone interview online which I did. On the date I scheduled for the interview, I received a phone call from one of the Human Resources personnel from the company. After exchanging pleasantry, the interview started in earnest. The questions were behavioral in nature. The questions asked are stated as follows:

1. Why do you want to work for Baker Hughes

2. What was your favorite subject at school and why was it your favorite subject?

3. Tell me about a time when you have to work with a difficult person in a team. What did you do? What did you learn from the experiences?

4. What goal did you set for yourself and how did you achieve it?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Baker-Hughes?   View Answer
  • What was your favorite subject in school and why was it your favorite?   View Answer

Worked for Baker Hughes? Contribute to the Community!